Personal data will not be extracted when using our website www. bbraun-miethke.com. In agreement with Germany‘s Federal Data Protection Act, (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) and the Data Protection Acts of the European Commission, we require a legal basis in accordance with Art. 6 DSGVO for the respective purposes. More detailed information about this is to find in the data protection declaration.
Responsible for processing your personal data is
B. Braun Miethke GmbH & Co. KG
Tel: +49 331 231 843 30
Info (at) bbraun-miethke.com
2.1 Provision of the website
When you access our website, for technical reasons our server will record
- Your IP address,
- The respective web page called up from our website,
- Time of access,
- As well as the status of the respective access
on the basis of our legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) in providing our website until you leave our website.
2.2 Analysis services
We compile anonymous visitor statistics with your consent (Art. 6 para.1 lit. a DSGVO) using the application Matomo (formerly Piwik), which we host ourselves. This application causes two identification numbers (HTTP cookies) to be stored in your browser in order to distinguish between different users. In this context, your IP address is included anonymously in the evaluation by shortening it in such a way that it is no longer possible to assign it to you.
If you do not agree to your page views being included in the statistics, you have several options:
- You can delete HTTP cookies in your browser.
- You can set many modern browsers to signal to the site operators not to include them in such statistics (so-called "do-not-track"). We adhere to this default.
- Lastly, you can also set specifically for our offer that your use is not included. For this purpose, Matomo will store an opt-out cookie with you that is valid for two years ("piwik_ignore") to turn off the collection.
You have the option to prevent analysis and linking of actions you take. This will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and improving the usability for you and other users.
Your visit to this website is currently collected by Matomo web analytics. Change this option here.
„Cookies“ are small text files that are stored by the visited website on your terminal device (e.g. smartphone, laptop, ...). A distinction is made between permanent („persistent“) and temporary („transient“) cookies. The temporary cookies (also called session cookies) are deleted directly after leaving a website and/or closing the browser. The permanent cookies remain stored on the end device for a longer period even after closing the browser. If a permanent cookie contains an indication of the lifetime, the cookie is automatically deleted by the browser after this lifetime.
A distinction is also made between first-party cookies and third-party cookies. The First-party cookies come from the website itself, whereas the Third-party cookies are set by third parties that are integrated into the website (e.g. embedded tweets or YouTube videos).
Cookies serve different purposes. In addition to saving e.g. view settings, cookies can also be used for
tracking or analytical purposes (see also section 2.2. Analysis Services of this DSE). You can set the extent to which your browser accepts cookies in the respective settings of the common browsers:
- Do not accept cookies.
- Only accept First-party cookies and no Third-party cookies.
- For each cookie, ask how the cookie should be handled.
In addition, you can set your browser to delete all cookies (including permanent cookies) when you close your browser.
If all cookies are blocked, the use of a website may be restricted.
3.1. Used Cookies
Matomo-Cookie, wich allows the session status
to the end of the session
Matomo-Cookie that collects anonymous statistics
Matomo-Cookie, the tracking of the page view of a
stores the status of the cookie hint
As a data subject of a processing operation, you have the following rights at all times:
- free information as to whether and which personal data concerning you will be processed, in particular the purposes of the processing, the categories of data processed, the recipients of the data, if possible the duration of the storage or criteria for determining the duration of the storage (Art. 15 DSGVO);
- Correction of your data (art. 16 DSGVO);
- Deletion of your data (art. 17 DSGVO);
- Restriction on the processing of your data (Art. 18 DSGVO);
- Objection to processing on the basis of a legitimate interest (Art. 21 DSGVO);
- Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data (Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO);
- Complaint to a supervisory authority (https://www.lda.brandenburg.de/de/beschwerdeformular);
- all available information about the origin of your data;
- the receipt of the data transmitted by you in a common, structured, machine-readable format („law on data portability“, Art.20 DSGVO).
Automated decision making such as profiling does not take place.
When you apply for a job, we process your data on the basis of §26 BDSG. All data stored in connection with an application will be deleted 6 months after completion of the application process. A longer storage of your application data will only be stored with your expressed consent. For applications via the B. Braun career portal www.career-bbraun.com, the data protection conditions of B. Braun Melsungen AG also apply www.bbraun.de/de/datenschutz.html.
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please do not hesitate to contact us.
B. Braun Miethke GmbH & Co.KG
Brandon Loudermilk/Beate Blum
Tel: +49 331 231 843 30